Hi, I’m the Kindness Junkie! In order to understand who I … [Read More...]
Welcome from Tae, the Kindness Junkie!
- ~Don't just SURVIVE, THRIVE!
- ~Learn how I dealt with CHRONIC ILLNESS and overcame DESPAIR to discover my purpose in life was spreading love, kindness and joy!
- ~I'll write monthly about ways we can be kind to EACH OTHER through service and acceptance, as well as habits we can incorporate to practice good SELF-CARE.
- ~Please SHARE your own stories of kindness in the comments after each post. Or jump on over to the contact page to have your story featured on my site!
- ~I invite you to come along with me on the journey to higher SELF-ESTEEM while spreading kindness worldwide.
- ~You TOO can feel a sense of PURPOSE again, even if struggling with chronic illness or depression.
With love and kindness,
Welcome back! For Part 1 of this story, click here THE … [Read More...]
I’m pleased to share this guest post by Tara Riggs, a talented writer, blogger and member of my Kindness Junkie community. She shares my belief that acts of kindness can be found in the smallest and most simple of acts. In her post, Tara recounts a sweet act of kindness she recently witnessed, completed by a young boy. Kindness Comes […]
As many of you know, this month I was honored to be a part of another best-selling collaborative book, 365 Moments of Grace. This is the second book in the 365 Book Series – the follow-up to the Amazon #1 bestseller, 365 Ways to Connect with Your Soul. 365 Moments of Grace contains one true-life, […]
Tae Lynne shares what it means to be a Conscious Creator.
Read this interview
Against The Odds: Stories Of Triumph
"Now I use social media to raise awareness and spread messages of kindness, love and compassion around the world. I believe these messages give people hope, uplift their spirits, inspire and incite action to change the world." - Tae Lynne
Read this interview
Tae Lynne: Founder of 60 Seconds of Kindness