Hi, I’m the Kindness Junkie! In order to understand who I … [Read More...]
Welcome from Tae, the Kindness Junkie!
- ~Don't just SURVIVE, THRIVE!
- ~Learn how I dealt with CHRONIC ILLNESS and overcame DESPAIR to discover my purpose in life was spreading love, kindness and joy!
- ~I'll write monthly about ways we can be kind to EACH OTHER through service and acceptance, as well as habits we can incorporate to practice good SELF-CARE.
- ~Please SHARE your own stories of kindness in the comments after each post. Or jump on over to the contact page to have your story featured on my site!
- ~I invite you to come along with me on the journey to higher SELF-ESTEEM while spreading kindness worldwide.
- ~You TOO can feel a sense of PURPOSE again, even if struggling with chronic illness or depression.
With love and kindness,
Welcome back! For Part 1 of this story, click here THE … [Read More...]
Living with debilitating pain and fatigue on a daily basis is a total drag. I get it. There are days I don’t want to get out of my PJ’s – or even out of bed. Over the last 7 years of living in this state, I needed to change my mindset and practice more self-love. […]
I’m pleased to share this guest post by Tara Riggs, a talented writer, blogger and member of my Kindness Junkie community. She shares my belief that acts of kindness can be found in the smallest and most simple of acts. In her post, Tara recounts a sweet act of kindness she recently witnessed, completed by a young boy. Kindness Comes […]